Welcome to Real Spirituality
EXCITING CHANGES HAPPENING
Due to the widespread interest of integrating the fields of yoga and psychology on a global level, I am going to be changing the structure of my psychological services and trainings to be able to work with more individuals, as well as to showcase the teachings of the world’s great innovators on these subjects. Highlights include:
- September Psychotherapy Intensive
- Short-Term, Goal-Focused Psychotherapy/Consultation for Life Transitions, Spiritual Crises/Scandals, and Spiritual Emergencies
- Psychology of Thriving Groups –
Global and In-Person Options
- Yoga & Psyche™ Global Group for Yoga Teachers
- Preparations for the Launch of Yoga & Psyche International in Fall, 2016
DISCOVER THE YOGA & PSYCHE CONFERENCE
APRIL 1st – 3rd, 2016
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Read about the 2014 event in San Francisco
The Yoga & Psyche Project addresses a comprehensive integration of Western psychology and ancient yoga practice featuring living research from the world’s cutting-edge trauma researchers and neuroscientists, renowned modern yogis, and leading psychologists. The scope of the project to date includes: the forthcoming Yoga & Psyche™ book (Sounds True, Fall, 2016), an academic volume on the subject (Cambridge Scholar’s Press, Spring, 2016), published academic research (The Journal of Transpersonal Psychology, 2013), and the second international academic conference in the Western world integrating yoga and Western psychology to be held in San Francisco in Spring, 2016.
Read about The Birth of a Field here.